Naturya Organic Maca Powder 300g
- A great source of riboflavin (vitamin B2) and protein
- Fight fatigue and protect against oxidative stress
- The British Olympic team value maca’s perfectly balanced nutrient profile
- Deliciously sweet and malty
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher and vegan
Our maca is grown just above 4,000 metres, in the Carhuamayo province of the ‘Meseta del Bombom’ (Bombom Plateau). Maca roots are dug out by hand using a small hoe called a cashu, to prevent damage, then dried naturally in the sun for 10-15 days.
Dried maca roots can be stored for seven years, but we rush ours to a local processing plant, where they’re meticulously weighed and cleaned, with only the finest roots selected for processing. These roots are washed again, disinfected and cut into small 10mm segments, before being fully dehydrated at 45°C under humidity control.
The segments are finely milled into a powder of 60 mesh specification, then and tested for microbes, before being packaged and shipped to the UK where we check the quality once more, then give them to you.
- A source of riboflavin (vitamin B2) which contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- A source of riboflavin (vitamin B2) which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision and the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- A source of protein which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
Gratis frakt på ordre over 800kr! Sendes fra vårt lager i Oslo.
Pakker sendes med HeltHjem eller PostNord samme eller neste virkedag. Lette pakker leveres rett i postkassen eller på dørmatten (med sporing). Større forsendelser hentes trygt på ditt nærmeste hentested.
Normal leveringstid i Norge er 1-4 dager.